Friday, August 31, 2007

My Way News - Bush to Outline Aid to Mortgage Holders

My Way News - Bush to Outline Aid to Mortgage Holders: "The official said Bush will direct Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Housing Secretary Alphonso Jackson to work on an initiative to help troubled mortgage holders get services and products they need to keep them from defaulting on their loans. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss details of the initiatives ahead of the presidential event." With all of the media attention to this, I wonder how many people have decided, "Hmm, I'm as troubled as those other troubled mortgage holders, I need help too!" I know I certainly have troubles and I'm a mortgage holder. I'd love to get services and products for free, but I'm smarter than that. I know anything offered by the government is really forced wealth re-distribution. If I accepted something like this, I'm telling myself and the world that I'm a loser and can't manage myself as a responsible adult.

No comments: