Friday, October 31, 2008

Quick thoughts on what I think about this election

I'm going for McCain because I don't want Obama's policies. I don't want taxes to go up, even for the "rich" because I believe raising taxes on the economy, especially now, will cause the economy to slow. Lowering taxes will help the economy grow. Anyone can simply spend some time looking up on the Internet at what happens to the economy when taxes change. I also could never vote for someone who supports abortion. I don't agree that we should be sending money as "tax cuts" to people who didn't pay taxes. I don't buy his response either that it's OK because they pay into social security and sales tax. Those aren't income taxes and sales taxes go to the state, so that's not even going to the federal government. I don't like the people he's been around and learned from, Wright, Ayers, and there are others who are big time anti-American. There's lots of other reasons also. I also don't like McCain for his illegal immigration ideas, that he wants to bring those being detained in Guantanamo to the US and allow them to use our court systems. I really don't agree with Campaign Finance Reform. But overall, I think he is still better than Obama. And I don't want Liberals having unchecked power, which it looks like they are going to get. I really am not happy with anyone running this time, except I do like Palin (she's cool). I'm voting against the worst one, in my opinion. But most of all, I want God's Will to be done no matter what and I know it will be. So, if Obama wins, then there's a reason and same with McCain. But I don't like thinking of what that reason could be. This nation has come a very long way to being anti-God from it's beginnings.

No comments: