Thursday, June 10, 2010

Notes protest new Iowa City donation meters | GazetteOnline.com

Notes protest new Iowa City donation meters | GazetteOnline.com: "The new purple parking meters located in downtown Iowa City are not just identified as “donation stations,” but new protesting spots as well."
I can't imagine what goes through these guy's heads. Iowa City decides that the "pan handlers" (I just call them bums) are too annoying and unsightly. So they pass an ordinance to get rid of them. But their Liberal conscience forces them to replace the unsightly bums with much more appealing "donation stations," purple parking meters. Now the activists bums are taping protest signs to the pretty purple meters. I'm laughing my head off reading this. Maybe allowing urban chickens will appease the bums. I wonder if they will pass an ordinance making it unlawful to illegally assault someone.

No comments: