Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Strap on your Depends, Here It Comes

So I'm minding my own business, when I come across this in AP: AP Poll: Health care overhaul has a pulse - Yahoo! News: "Americans overwhelmingly say it's important that health care legislation have the support of both parties, but Democrats are showing signs of impatience. Fifty-seven percent say Obama and the Democrats should pass a bill this year even if they are unable to win support from Republicans." I first read it that 57% of Americans wanted a bill passed even without Republicans. But re-reading it I see they are talking about Democrats, but the wording is tricky and I'm sure AP is not all too concerned that people are likely to misinterpret what the facts are. The latest Rasmussen poll shows 46% for and 50% against. So I think there is a shift, very modest though, for health care destruction. But, it's understandable why. We're nearly burnt out opposing it. Obama is nothing but relentless for his Marxism ideals. If a vote becomes imminent then things will change. But I fear they are actually going to sneak this massive government takeover of health care through an amendment to an unrelated bill. Right now, that's some TARP bill, but who knows what it will be. They (Obama and the Democrats) think they can get away with this. If they do it, then watch the walkers and wheelchairs fly.

No comments: