Friday, March 06, 2009

GM Stock

Wow. I'm thinking that if GM keeps hinting at bankruptcy, that their stock may jump 10X real fast. I think this, because if they really go bankrupt, which I think they will, then probably their stock will be frozen. GM is hurting, but this is absurd how low their stock is. I think in maybe 5 years they will come out of bankruptcy and I believe (don't know how all this works by law) that if you owned the stock prior to them going bankrupt then you will be able to trade it again at the new price, which is probably going to be around 20-30. That's my guess. Anyway, I don't think GM is going to close down, so this is the time to buy. If I had a $1000, I'd buy it right now. Article - WSJ.com: "Shares of auto maker General Motors ($1.40, -$0.46, -24.73%) tumbled to their lowest point since 1933 after The Wall Street Journal, citing a person familiar with the matter, said GM's top executives are more open to a speedy bankruptcy ..."

No comments: