Friday, March 06, 2009

Levin vs. DF

Just wanted to note that I heard Mark Levin and DF (I'm not going to promote this guy one bit) going at it on Levin's show, I think 2 nights ago. DF is an idiot and Mark took him to task. DF came across as pure emotional and irrational. I read DF's opinion piece (all 5 paragraphs, what a deep thinker) about Obama and Rush. He personally attacked Rush and slobbered all over Obama. He also attacked Levin, said he's "shouting at cars." whatever that means. He calls himself a Republican. I guess he served under Reagan for all but 5 minutes and thinks he knows it all about conservatism. Well, I've listened to Rush since 1992 and DF is a fool if he believes what he wrote. The Republican party is tearing apart because of guys like this. I would have never known who he even was if it wasn't for Levin calling him out. Makes me wonder if it was worth it. I don't know DF's spiritual condition, if he believes in God or Jesus Christ, but I'd guess he's got real problems with it. He writes and sounds like a guy who feels he's lost control because his party, Republicans, have no political power at this time. He's swiping out at anything and everything like a cat caught in a bag. He isn't showing any faith that things will work out no matter how bad they seem now. This is a deep belief of mine and it comes straight from Christianity. I know Christ wins in the end and I know it gets as bad as it can right before that. So whether He's coming back tonight or coming back in 20 years or 1000 years, He is coming back. I may get frustrated and frankly ticked off at the world, but this is what I remind myself and then I realize it's only a waste of time to be that way.

No comments: