Thursday, November 19, 2009

Air freshener sets off fire alarm in Burlington teachers restroom; Students evacuated to rain | GazetteOnline.com

How do they know it wasn't the odor that someone was trying to cover up that set off the alarm? I mean, I wish we had an "odor alarm" in the restroom here at work. This reminds me of a funny story with my dad. I'll have tell it sometime. Air freshener sets off fire alarm in Burlington teachers restroom; Students evacuated to rain | GazetteOnline.com: "An overly zealous attempt to cover an odor with a spray air freshener Tuesday in a teachers restroom set off a fire alarm at Burlington High School, firefighters suspect. At the sounding of the alarm, students evacuated the school and were forced to wait outside in rainy 45-degree weather. …"

No comments: