Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My Way News - Leadoff Primary Shapes White House Race

My Way News - Leadoff Primary Shapes White House Race: "At Jack's coffee shop in New London, which has separate bathrooms for men, women and politicians, Obama said he didn't see the video of his opponent tearing up. 'I know that this process is a grind, so that's not something I would care to comment on,' he said." Edwards responded, We need a strong Commander-in-Chief. What a buffoon. I predicted that Obama's response would be just like he said. I said to my wife after we heard Edwards on the news, I bet Obama says something like, I know the campaign has been tough, and come off very sympathetic. This crying is or has already sunk Hillary. Going up against Obama is going to be tough because he comes across as reasonable and smart. But I like that because this will be a battle about policy and not identity. Who better for this fight than Thompson? He has done nothing but talk policy since he began this and before.

No comments: