Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My Way News - Rare Winter Tornadoes Rake Midwest

My Way News - Rare Winter Tornadoes Rake Midwest: "Record temperatures were reported across much of the country Monday, and storms continued to pummel the nation's midsection as darkness fell. More warmth and storms were in store for Tuesday." Amazing. No matter how much I expect it, I still am amazed when I read agenda news. Winter tornadoes are not that uncommon. Warm spells also have been known to happen in winter, not uncommon at all. But when I read this article, it sounds like the end is here and we are in the middle of a heat wave in the middle of winter. I wish. The reality is that this winter has been below normal up until now. Why wasn't the drive-by's reporting that? Why didn't the article talk about how often winter tornadoes occur? This answer is obvious.

No comments: