Monday, January 28, 2008

My Way News - Senate May Add to Stimulus Package

My Way News - Senate May Add to Stimulus Package: "WASHINGTON (AP) - Senate Democrats will move to add to a $150 billion economic stimulus package rebates for senior citizens living off Social Security and an extension of unemployment benefits, setting up a clash with the White House and House leaders who are pushing a narrower package." Saw this coming also. Watch and see, "We're only asking for $50 billion more for the old people." I would love to see the American people wake up and stop this thing like we did for the amnesty bill. But, I don't expect that. "Uh, yea, please don't give me $1200, I prefer you keep my money for the benefit of the nation." $1200 will buy a nice new 42" HD TV, or take a big chunk out of 60" plasma. Little do you know, the price of everything will shoot up another 5%. We'll lose that $1200 and end up paying $3000 more for everything this year and years to come.

No comments: