Monday, January 11, 2010

Dems launch defense to save Reid - Yahoo! News

This is great, because they will keep Reid's racist comments alive. Now I'm wondering if maybe they actually want Reid to quit. Trust me, this won't help Reid a bit by attacking Republicans as racist (that's a yawner) and I don't think Democrat political powers are so dumb not to know that. I'm not sure he really had a chance to get re-elected anyway. Maybe this is just cover for his probably "retirement." I hear it's hard to get a cushy million dollar a year lobbyist job if you lose re-election. Just ask Dodd.
Dems launch defense to save Reid - Yahoo! News: "Democrats are preparing to throw the race card back in the laps of Republicans as part of a counterattack designed to help save Harry Reid’s political career."

No comments: