Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Hume appeals for Tiger's soul

RealClearPolitics - John Brennan & Senator Bond on "Fox News Sunday": "HUME: Tiger Woods will recover as a golfer. Whether he can recover as a person I think is a very open question, and it's a tragic situation with him. I think he's lost his family. It's not clear to me that -- whether he'll be able to have a relationship with his children. But the Tiger Woods that emerges once the news value dies out of this scandal -- the extent to which he can recover seems to me depends on his faith. He's said to be a Buddhist. I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. So my message to Tiger would be, 'Tiger, turn your faith -- turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world.'"

No comments: